Monday, October 24, 2011

Warm day late in October in Iowa





Rode 10 miles on the Recumbent Trike along with Phyllis.  Took these pictures of the fall leaves and harvest activity at the local grain elevator.  Was 75 degrees this afternoon and to be nearly as warm tomorrow before being in the 50's the rest of the week, with nights in the 30's.

We are putting things away from the weather for the winter.  Here is our deck ready for winter without us.

If you compare this with the photo of one of my earlier posts here you will note much amiss!    Speaking of books, I am about through with Uh-Oh: Some Observations from Both Sides of the Refrigerator Door by Robert Fulghum.  It is in one of my "libraries"  or otherwise known as bathrooms where I have book in each of the 4 we have here.  He also wrote All I Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten.


Till later

No comments:

Post a Comment