Friday, September 7, 2012

Home from 17 day bus tour to Prince Edward Island

Clarinda - Got off the bus last Tuesday.  Have lots of memorabilia from the trip.  Have to sort through some 3,500 photos and 2 dozen movies I took as well as make a log of the places we ate and read the various pieces of literature we returned with. 

I read a lot of other people's blogs and know it takes several hours to put one together when you do it each day.  With the picture sorting, cropping, checking facts, etc., it gets to be a chore I can do without for a while.

Lynn & Phyllis at IHOP the last night out.

Junk passed off as art at one of I 80 rest stops in Iowa

Junk passed off as art at one of I 80 rest stops in Iowa
Perhaps more to come..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment