Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cool weather for rally

State Center, IA 73 degrees overcast.
     Got a few sprinkles overnight and it is cool today.  I have not written much lately as I rely on WIFI to get on the internet and there is none at the campgrounds.  I am in the Library now and will post a few photos and what has been going on.

 The four photos at left show the two things that I guess are done most at these gatherings -- eat and visit.  I won't try to identify the people in the photos as would probably get names wrong.  You people from Kenwood will probably recognize them.













Sunday noon there was a gathering at Bob Morse's new 5th wheel for lunch.
















 This shows the building we meet in and many of the trailers already set.

Sunday Phyllis & I rode 13 miles round trip up and down some pretty steep hills to an antique machinery show that was located between here and Marshalltown.  Long hills on the recumbent trikes are doable, but you sure realize what muscles in your legs need worked on.

Will write more as I get time.  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment