Friday, July 12, 2013

Books

Recently finished reading Modoc
which is a very interesting book.  True story about a boy and an elephant who were born at the same time, at the German home of an elephant trainer. Although I have been trying to buy some local books by local authors, I picked this up in Coronado, California.

I am now reading Up To My Armpits  which I bought in the Big Bend area.  It is a biographical book by a veterinarian and very interesting.  Though we traveled some of the area that he refers to, it is also interesting to anyone who has been around livestock. 

Just bought a local book here in Silverton about a dog that lived in this area but was lost in Indiana during a vacation and walked all the way back here to Oregon.  Bobbie The Wonder Dog

Have just finished Old-Before-My-Time-Progeria which is very interesting.  A young girl in England has Progeria which is the 7 years to 1 aging.  She has a facebook page at OldBeforeMyTime 
You will find it very interesting.

Lynn



No comments:

Post a Comment